Saturday, September 7, 2013

Deadline Almost Here!

Hello Everyone!
 
This is just a reminder about the Walton Feed Fall Group Order! Orders are due to me September 8th.  Payments are due shortly after that...just get your payment in the mail to me as soon as you can. Checks and Credit/Debit cards are accepted.
 
(If you are just trying to start an order in your area and need more time, please contact me. We can figure something out.)
 
Please email me for the forms if you need them! macoombs5@comporium.net
 
Anyone is welcome to order with us, and you can order as small or large of an order as you would like.
 
Please help spread the word to those who might be interested in the order! I always receive many emails from people who hear about the order after it's too late, and I really hate turning them away. Please help by spreading the word to your friends and neighbors! Also, the more people that order in your area, the more likely to have a delivery in your area! The minimum requirement is 2000 lbs (1 pallet) to be considered for your own delivery.
 
Let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help however I can! Melissa : )