Thursday, September 19, 2013

Last Call for Walton Feed Order

Howdy!


If you were hoping to get in on this order, but missed the deadline, there is still time!

I can still take orders if anyone is interested. Please email your order to me no later than Monday night (the 23rd) at midnight! Money is due shortly after that...just put it in the mail to me early next week. Debit and credit cards are accepted on orders over $200.00. Just let me know that you want to pay by credit card, and I will get payment information from you.

Please email me if you need the price list. I will not have access to my computer most of Saturday, but will be back on my computer on Sunday.

Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested. At this point, all orders need to be emailed to me, and I will group them with the nearest delivery. Delivery locations have not yet been determined. It depends on where we get orders large enough to qualify for a delivery.

Delivery is expected in October and early November, depending on how many truckloads we have.

Also, please see my new blog My Food Storage Favorites. I am starting to post helpful information on how to get started on food storage, how to store emergency water, and there will be many delicious recipes! 

You can also LIKE my Facebook Page for My Food Storage Favorites and stay up to date on the information I post. I am trying to reach 1000 LIKES, and when that happens, I will give away another hand grinder and some of my books...winners are chosen from those who LIKE and SHARE my Facebook page. We've already had 8 winners! 

Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend! Melissa : )
macoombs5@comporium.net