Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Reminder! Walton Feed Fall Group Order!

Hello Everyone!
 
This is just a reminder about the Walton Feed Fall Group Order! Only 2 weeks left!
 
The deadline to turn in orders to your group leader is September 1. If you do not know who your group leader is, you are welcome to send me your order (or email me and see if I can connect you to your group leader!) Group Leaders need to have their orders to me no later than September 8th.
 
Please help spread the word to those who might be interested in the order! I always receive many emails from people who hear about the order after it's too late, and I really hate turning them away. Please help by spreading the word to your friends and neighbors! Also, the more people that order in your area, the more likely to have a delivery in your area! The minimum requirement is 2000 lbs (1 pallet) to be considered for your own delivery.
 
Let me know if you have any questions or need the price lists! I am happy to help however I can! Melissa : )