Monday, November 12, 2012

Walton Feed Order Update

Hello Everyone!

DELIVERY ESTIMATION
I'm sorry it has taken a while for the first update. But here is the scoop. We have about 2 1/2 truckloads of food. The first truck will be shipped out the first week of December. It will contain some orders from our group, and some orders from another group that did not have a full truck. The second truck might be sent out mid December. And the third truck will deliver right after the New Year. All of this depends on weather and how quickly they can get their driver back from each delivery. The truck will not come during the Holidays, so don't worry about that. And you will be given plenty of notice of exact time and date of your particular delivery (usually a week to 10 days).

We do not know which orders are on which truck yet. They are routing the trucks, and as soon as I know anything, I will post immediately. I promise!

UPS and LTL ORDERS
I will have shipping quotes on these orders this week. These will be ready to ship right away. I will be emailing you as soon as I know anything about your order.

PAYMENT
If you have not paid for your order yet, please send payment right away. My address is on the bottom of the spreadsheet in the yellow box. Or you can email me and ask for it. Most have paid, but there are still the few that I am hunting down. : ) If using a credit card, please contact me.

THANKS!
I appreciate your patience on this order. With David passing away (our driver for the past many years), Walton Feed's new ordering system (which is nice for the individual, but laborious for large group orders), and a zillion other reasons (curve balls that life throws at us), this order was delayed a few weeks. But it is well on it's way now, and I will be sending updates regularly.

I hope all of you have a wonderful week!
Melissa : )
macoombs5@comporium.net