Friday, January 16, 2015

Next Truck Schedule

Hello Everyone!

I received information from Walton Feed Tuesday concerning our next truck, and I emailed it out to all group leaders. Kelly, our driver, will be back at Walton Feed today and will look over the paperwork with Gay and give exact times. This is what I have right now, and I wanted to make sure I posted what we have already.

If you are the group leader, please email me the address of your delivery and make sure you list if it is church or something else.

I will be sending out your printable list soon and the unloading and distributing instructions. 

The remaining orders will be on the final truck, which will leave Walton Feed as soon as Kelly gets this truck back to Idaho and gets reloaded! : ) Melissa

The next truck is scheduled to leave here on the 20th.

Marietta, GA - Friday 23rd
Atlanta, GA -  Friday 23rd

Metter, GA - Saturday 24th
Charleston, SC  - Saturday 24th
Columbia, SC - Saturday 24th

Greenville, SC - Monday 26th
Gastonia, NC - Monday 26th
Matthews, NC - Monday 26th


High Point, NC - Tuesday 27th