Saturday, December 27, 2014

Walton Feed Order Update - Truck Schedule

Hello Everyone!
 
I have another update for you on the Walton Feed order! We have a truck getting ready to leave and I have the schedule. I do not post the times on here for the world to see. I have emailed the exact times to all group leaders. Please email your group leader or me if you need the time of your delivery. 
 
Wednesday, January 7th
San Antonio TX
 
Saturday, January 10th
Niceville FL
Bonifay FL
 
Monday, January 12th
High Springs, FL
 
The rest of the orders will be on the next truck which will deliver more than a week or so after this one. We do not have the schedule for that truck yet, but we will get word on that soon, and I will send out the information as soon as I have it.
 
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! Melissa : )