Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Walton Feed Deadline is Here! 5 days left!


Walton Feed deadline is here!  
Please have all orders to me by next Monday, October 26th 

I have had a lot of requests for a little more time, so I am giving until Monday! Please email your orders directly to me if you do not know who your group leader is, or if she is no longer accepting orders. I will make sure it gets added to the correct delivery.

(You are receiving this email because you are signed up to receive notifications from my blog. Please email me for the spreadsheet if you would like to order. macoombs5@comporium.net)


Please note:
  • I will be out of town for a few days and will have lots of emails to answer. I promise I will answer all of your questions and help however I can, but it may take me several days to get to them all. Please do not email me your order multiple times. : ) I will send a confirmation email when I have opened your order and checked to make sure all info is on there. Don't forget to add your contact info!
  • It is most important that I receive the orders first, and then I will be gathering in the payments. Don't stress over getting me the payment by Monday too. I realize that takes a little longer to get all payments in.
  • Please send this email to anyone you think might be interested. The larger the orders are in your area, the more likely we can have a delivery in your area! And we all need to be getting more prepared!
 PAYMENT
You can pay by check, credit or debit card (for orders over $200) and by Paypal. My address is Melissa Coombs 2009 Whiskery Ct, York, SC 29745. If you have a group leader, it is helpful for me if you turn your payment in to your group leader. If not, payment can be sent to me.
 
For Paypal, send the money to macoombs5@comporium.net, and make sure to "Send to Family and Friends" so I do not get charged a fee. Please include your name and address so I can easily match your payment with your order.
 
For credit card, just let me know you want to pay by credit card, and I will call you for that information or you can call me! 803-818-1569
 
Please let me know if you need more time or a different option.
 
DELIVERY
Delivery will most likely be in November and December, but it will not be during the week of Thanksgiving or Christmas. Delivery date will depend on how many trucks we fill and where we are in line once the order is turned in to Walton Feed. We will not have delivery information until the order is figured out and organized, and trucks are routed. That information will be sent out as soon as I have it.
 
Delivery locations will be determined once all orders are turned in, but most groups who order receive their own delivery. If you don’t have a group leader, I will make sure you are grouped with the nearest delivery, and if there is not one within a reasonable distance, I will contact you to work out best options. We can always make it work one way or another! : )
 
*PS - We will be having several Utah orders...let me know if you are in Utah and I will send you the information. I have the spreadsheet ready and know that we are trying to get deliveries in Logan, Ogden, Salt Lake, Provo, and St. George. We can schedule other deliveries if there is interest. Just contact me for information.
 
SPREAD THE WORD
Please spread the word in your area! The more orders we have in your area, the more likely to get a delivery right to you!
 
There are so many people buzzing about food storage and really wanting to do an order. Would you please try to email it out to anyone who might be interested, and let people know about it. Feel free to share it with neighbors, friends, family, church groups, homeschool groups, etc. With all that is happening in the world, it's a good time to make sure we have our food storage and supplies in order. Thanks for all you do to help others be prepared. I know that we are blessed as we serve each other!
 
QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about this order please email me and I will be happy to help! Have a wonderful week! Melissa : )

Melissa Coombs