Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Walton Feed SPRING 2015 Order Open!



I'm so happy to start this next order, because many people have emailed asking about it! I'm glad y'all are thinking of your food storage and being prepared! All are welcome to join our order! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! We only have 5 1/2 weeks until the deadline! (3-28-15 Update: ONLY 2 1/2 weeks away now!)

PLEASE READ
You can order as little or as much as you would like! Walton Feed offers a huge variety of food in #10 cans (about the size of a gallon), #2.5 cans (about the size of a quart), 6 gallon buckets, and bulk bags and boxes. We get a discount from Walton Feed's retail prices and good truck shipping rates. We will have delivery locations all over the east coast from Florida to New York, and several other areas in the central US and west coast. Anyone can start a group in their area! We do this order twice a year.

ATTACHED (Please email me for the files! I cannot attach them here!)
There are 3 forms attached.

1 - The PDF Price List is printable and for your convenience. It can easily be emailed and people can print their own copy. It is in a PDF format, so anyone can open it, regardless of what kind of computer they have.

2 - The Excel Price List is what you should use to turn in your order. All you have to do is fill out the contact information in the top left corner, then type in your quantities. Your order total and weight will automatically be added up at the bottom of the page. Save this to your computer, then you can attach it to an email and send it to your group leader!

3- What Should I Store PDF -  I have attached a form that states recommended foods and amounts. The first page shows a year supply of basics for one person. On the second page I broke it down to a one month supply for one person to help it seem more do-able. This is a great page to copy and use as a handout! The third page is more info and comments if you care to read them. May you be blessed as you work on your food storage and family preparedness. : )

DEADLINE
The deadline for everyone to have their orders turned in to their group leader is April 15, 2015! Group (or Stake) Leaders need to have their orders to me no later than April 19, 2015. Please follow the deadlines that your group leader gives you! Their deadline for you might be different so they have time to meet my deadline of April 19th. Delivery will most likely be in June and July and possibly August, and this will depend on how many trucks we fill and where we are in line once the order is turned in to Walton Feed. We will not have delivery information until the order is figured out and organized and trucks are routed.

GROUP FOOD STORAGE BLOG!!
I have set up a blog for this order! Those who have ordered can log on at any time and see updates and delivery information for this order! This will make it so much easier for all involved! I would highly recommend for everyone who orders, to sign up to receive email notifications when I post a new update. Just click the link below and type in your email address where it says "Follow By Email".

You can also read some of my posts about food storage and being prepared and see some of my favorite recipes at:

SPREAD THE WORD
There are so many people buzzing about food storage and really wanting to do an order. Would you please try to email it out to anyone who might be interested, and let people know about it. Feel free to share it with neighbors, friends, family, church groups, homeschool groups, etc. With all that is happening in the world, it's a good time to make sure we have our food storage and supplies in order. Thanks for all you do to help others be prepared. I know that we are blessed as we serve each other!

GROUP/STAKE LEADERS
These orders are organized by groups in geographical areas (Stakes). If you need to know who your Group Leader is, please contact me and I will try to get you in touch with the right person.
If you are a past group leader, please let me know if you plan to head up an order this time or not. If you want to start up an order in your area, email me and let me know and I will help you get started. Thanks for all of your time and service to help others get prepared!

QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about this order please email me and I will be happy to help! Have a wonderful week! Melissa : )

Melissa Coombs

Please do not respond to this email. It is sent automatically from the blog. Please send all emails to macoombs5@comporium.net. Thanks!