Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Next Truck Delivery Schedule

Hello everyone!
 
Here is the delivery schedule for the next truck. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have no information on the last truck yet that will be coming to Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, etc., but will send that out as soon as I know something.
 
Please follow the unloading and distributing instructions that I have sent out. They make delivery fast and efficient, regardless of the size of your order. If you need those again, please ask me.
 
I will be sending out your printable lists in the next few days. I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far! Melissa : ) 803-818-1569
 
* I will not put the times on here for all the world and crazy people to see. Please contact your group leader for the time if you have not already heard from her/him. 

Monday, June 23rd
Frederick, MD
Oakton, VA (and Centreville VA)
 
Tuesday, June 24th
Alexandria, VA
Woodbridge, VA
Fredericksburg, VA (and Richmond, VA)
Virginia Beach, VA
 
Wednesday, June 25th
Goldsboro, NC
Apex, NC (and Southern Pines, NC)
Jefferson, NC