Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reminder and Grain Mill Special!

Hello!

I just wanted to send out a reminder about the current SPRING 2013 Walton Feed Group Order.

SPREAD THE WORD, START YOUR OWN GROUP
Please help spread the word about the order. We welcome anyone to join in with us. We will have deliveries all over the east coast, from Florida to Maryland (and a few other places!) Delivery locations are determined according to which locations/groups order enough for their own delivery. Homeschool groups, church groups, a group of friends, etc, are welcome to start their own order. Please email me if you have any questions or would like to start your own group.

ELECTRIC AND HAND GRAIN MILLS (WHEAT GRINDERS)
I am also offering a special on a few wheat grinders. I cannot advertise them here, but please email me if you would like information on the grinders.

I am happy to help however I can! Please email me with any questions.

Have a wonderful week! Melissa : )
macoombs5@comporium.net