Monday, January 7, 2013

Truck #3

Hello Everyone!

Truck #3 will leave Idaho on Jan. 14th or 15th, and will deliver on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (17th, 18th and 19th.)

This truck will include these delivery locations:
Jefferson, NC
Durham, NC
Chesapeake, VA
Fredericksburg, VA
Woodbridge, VA
Annandale, VA
Columbia MD

I will have more information tomorrow once they talk to the driver and try to pin down an exact schedule. But I wanted to give all of you this update that I just received. I will be emailing each group leader with their exact schedule.

Truck #4 will include Bentonville, AR and Grafton, WV. These orders will be put on a truck with several other orders from other individuals and groups. They are working hard to get it all figured out and to fill the truck so they can ship it. I will send information as soon as I know anything about it.

Please know that I send out updates as soon as I know any information concerning the order. If I have not posted anything, then I do not know anything yet. Thanks for your patience! Have a wonderful week! Melissa : )